WATER SOFTENING & FILTRATION FOR THE VALLEY
Fight Hard Water with Professional Water Softening & Filtration
Anyone who lives in the Valley of the Sun has had to deal with hard water at one point or another. Phoenix water contains more naturally occurring minerals than many other city reservoirs. While it may not be harmful to your health, it can certainly challenge your sanity! It leaves behind a nasty white film on your dishes, sinks, coffee makers and countertops. While many people worry about purifying their drinking water, addressing water hardness should be just as much of a concern.
Living with Hard Water
Hard water can even make your hair feel dirty and stiff after showering. Clothes that are washed in hard water come out looking dingy and faded, even when they’re new. Appliances wear out much quicker because of the calcium buildup. Even our plants can suffer from stunted growth as a result of the over accumulation of iron, calcium, and magnesium in the water that is supposed to nourish them.
Benefits of Water Softeners
- Fewer Cleaning Products – you’ll find that you won’t need to use as much detergent or soap, saving you on cleaning supplies.
- Longer-Lasting Appliances – the scale and mineral buildup of hard water decreases the lifespans of your appliances. Soft water does just the opposite.
- Less Cleaning and Maintenance – all those white spots, rust, and mineral buildup stains will no longer be a problem.
- Energy Savings – not only will your water flow more freely through your pipes, but soft water also allows you to significantly reduce the temperature of your hot water without sacrificing comfort.
- No More Bottled Water – you’ll save hundreds of dollars every year by not having to buy bottled water any more. Soft water is cleaner and healthier than most bottled water, allowing you to drink straight from the tap.
- Soft and Glorious Hair and Skin – soft water will make your hair and skin feel softer and more luxuriant than ever. Stop testing our new bath products and upgrade your water instead.
These are a few reasons why Penguin Air & Plumbing offers a full line of water softeners for your home. These units work through a chemical process called an “ion exchange.” This mechanical appliance is plumbed directly into the home’s water supply intake. It removes the “bad” minerals from the water that comes into your home, and replaces them with sodium or potassium, which make your tap water “soft.”
Once your water is being softened, you will find that your clothes seem cleaner, your dishes sparkle again and your skin and hair will feel much cleaner. A softener offers peace of mind and ensuring you feel better about your appearance and overall health.
Water Softener Installation
The best solution for treating hard water problems is to have Penguin Plumbing install one of our top-of-the-line water softeners in your home. They are available in many different sizes to meet your needs. We have hybrid units that will not only soften your water, but also filter it for drinking as well. Each unit is designed for top efficiency and user friendliness. Let us provide you with higher quality water and reduce your maintenance expenses on appliances and plumbing fixtures by eliminating the scale buildup.
Worried about using chemical softeners for your water? Penguin Air & Plumbing can help you install a Flow-Tech water softening system that is maintenance free, eco friendly, and chemical free!
Water Softener Maintenance
Once Penguin installs your water softener, we won’t leave you hanging. We will be happy to come out on a regular basis to inspect the unit and make sure it is running to its full capacity by testing the water, cleaning the tank and checking it for salt ridges. We will check the salt levels and add more as needed, inspect the time settings and set the time frame. We will also exercise the bypass valve to make sure that the O-rings stay pliable and lubricated. Our maintenance schedule will ensure that your tap water stays clean – ensuring your health and comfort!