HVAC AND PLUMBING MAINTENANCE PROGRAM FOR THE VALLEY
Penguin Air & Plumbing’s Penguin Protection Plan
Arizona is an especially hostile environment for HVAC and plumbing, which is why it is so important to make sure you maintain these essential systems with proper care and upkeep. Fortunately, we offer an affordable maintenance program for our Valley neighbors: the Penguin Protection Plan.
If you want to ensure comfort throughout another cruel summer, enlist one of our trained and certified technicians to maintain your air conditioning, heating and plumbing systems annually. You can extend the life of your HVAC and plumbing and save hundreds annually on your utility bill with the Penguin Protection Plan today!
Protecting Your HVAC Warranty!
You are required to provide proof of yearly maintenance service by a qualified service technician to keep your cooling and heating warranties valid. Our Penguin Protection Plan will not only help protect your warranty (and keep your HVAC running efficiently), but it also provides a variety of service perks. In addition to annual maintenance on your cooling unit, heating unit and plumbing you’ll receive discounts on repairs, system purchases – and more!
Our Penguin Protection Plan includes:
- Free Service/Diagnostic Fee
- Same-Day Service Guarantee
- 20% Discount on Repairs
- 10% Discount on System Purchases
- Annual AC Tune-Up
- Annual Heating Tune-Up
- Annual Plumbing Tune-Up
Reasons for Annual HVAC Maintenance
- Dirty indoor coils can cause higher utility bills and damage to the AC system. This also produces dirty air which causes breathing and allergy problems.
- Dirty condenser coils are very hard on the system, preventing the required heat transfer to keep it running properly. This results in higher utility bills, lower system performance, and can result in costly repairs.
- Inspection of all electrical components is very important for the safety and performance of your air conditioner.
- Run capacitors are electrical components that control both the fan and compressor motors. A faulty capacitor can cause an electrical short inside and break the seal, causing the motor to stop working.
Plumbing Maintenance Concerns
- Rust and corrosion anywhere on your water heater tank is a sure sign that it has gone bad and needs to be replaced immediately before a serious flood arises and you are without hot water.
- Corroded flex lines on your water heater are a sign of a previous water leak and will likely leak again without warning. A water heater with no relief line is a potential burn hazard by scalding water.
- Calcium buildup on shower heads, tub spouts and any other water source is a common problem in the valley. Installation of a water softener will not only eliminate these calcium deposits but will also greatly improve your drinking water.
- Angle stops are on most of the fixtures in your home and used to turn off the water at the fixture. Unfortunately, they sometimes go bad and leak without warning. This can cause water damage for an extended period of time before you notice any problems.
The Penguin Protection Plan Guarantee:
- Quality Air Conditioner Maintenance
- Red Carpet Service
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Drug Free Technicians
- Licensed, Bonded and Insured